CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 16 November 2008

Excuses, excuses...

Haven't been focusing on my blog lately and there are a few reasons for that, one is that I haven't been feeling great for a while now. The big question "what do I want out of life" has been a big issue lately. When I have something on my mind like this, it's all I can think about and it's not fun stuff to read about so I just stopped posting.
Still don't know what to do but everything looks a lil brighter then before :)

Sibbe, my cat, has been sick for a few weeks now, not really sick, but he is allergic to fleas.. no serious :P He started licking his entire fur off and it's still not really better but I kinda don't have the money to go to the vet again :S He is feeling a lot better tho so that is good. But when I was at the vet they found a disturbance in his heartbeat, so will have to take care of that. Really something for me, having a cat with heartproblems >< Dali on the other hand, is chatty as ever and is doing great.

The new expansion for WoW came out, Wrath of the Lich King, and I haven't bothered with the leveling to 80 a lot. There is a new class, Death Knight, wich is insanely fun, so I have been playing around with that. Late nights + heavy drinking and a lot of fun on the ventrilo servers ^^

So all in all I have been feeling happy the last few days, wich is good. Everything will solve itself soon enough. Future is bright! (someone slap me please? :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment