CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 26 May 2008

Byebye...

Last week I had to make a really hard decision, for me, the fun in WoW kinda stopped since I was to busy trying to run the guild. Making the jump from Gruul and Maggy to SSC/TK was kinda hard and doing that with only a few leading roles turned out to be rather.. interesting...
When one of the officers, Ethin, decided to stop with WoW It was more or less me trying to run guild and it was to much responsibility. Ethin told me he was going to play Age of Conan and after I looked into that I decided to buy it as well and give it a try.

So friday I played it and kinda never stopped again. It's very different from WoW but in a good way I think. Im playing a Priest of Mitra atm and because of some problems with my graphics card im "only" level 16 >< Havent done anyt instance yet but I have to say that the way you heal is refreshing, you don't have any big heals just heal over timers till now.
Im looking forward to trying this out in an instance and ofcourse to the end game content at level 80.

For the people wanting to join me on AoC Im on the PVE server Dagon, known as Eilin - Priest of Mitra or Aurian - Tempest of Set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment