CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 14 May 2008

meh.

been real busy the last few days :(
or well, more in a good way :D

For guild we are trying to implement some new rules wich im more happy about, bit more strict wich should give us a more smooth raiding experience. Hope it all works out :P
Gruul and Maggy are a steady raid on one night now, wich is quite a nice feeling, now we just want the rest ^^

We had queensday here, wich was quite a nice off day ^^ met up with some people and been just generally lazy. The day after was a free day as well and I can't even remember what I did then except with who I was, so I was probably lazy then as well :S
The saturday after this I organized some tickets for the Animecon 2008 in Almelo, the Netherlands. Was really looking forward to it but because of some complications with a place for the night we couldn't go unfortunately. Next year on the day the tickets open for sale I will buy them straight away and get a hotel for the whole weekend :P

Oh yes.. I have been humiliated DEEPLY!!!
I know Dwarfs aren't the most loved class in the game, but you all know me, and you all know Im cute, love-able and funny! (ego-trip ftw xD) No need to make fun of me.. and if my lovely features get me somehow... stuck...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment