CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 28 April 2008

Random!

Last friday after a few tries, we downed Mr. Maggy! Was a nice night, yet again, proud of you all ^^ Now lets kick some SSC ass tonight ;)

In 2 days it's Queensday here in Holland, lot's of people go out on the streets selling their old stuff and there is lots of music and bands everywhere. Night before a lot of people go to big party's etc. Not me! Few friends are coming over for diner and we will play some munchkin. Really looking forward to it.

Friday I am going to Almelo(ooooooo), friend of mine lives there, Ruud (AnendirT) will be staying over there and the next day we are going to Animecon 2008. Really looking forward to it since I heard so many good story's about it. then sometimes that weekend we will probably head back to Amsterdam.. wooho! Really a lovely week, been looking forward to it for quite a while :D

Oh and tonight I will get my new phone (Iphone :D:D) so I will brag and flash it around from time to time *beam*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment