CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Stress, stress...

Came home, sat down behind my laptop and... NO.. nonono...! Internet.. stopped.. working..
Ok this isnt so bad, just restart the modem, it will be ok *restart* ok it won't be ok, crap.. ehm try restart again.. no nothing, call the company? "You do not use the modem we gave to you, we can not help you" Ah yes, the modem that didnt work in the first place, no im not using it so now because they give me a faulty device, they can't help me, don't you love providers? <3><><><

However, good side on the having no internet as well! Me and Olli (Crunchy) did some changes in my house now :D It's gonna look so cool, it already looks more spacious wich is what I wanted. Thursday hopefully Im going to the Ikea to get my new desk and maybe bookcase. Dali and Sibbe (my two mental cats) were all happy and scared with the changes, they were trying out everything ( as in, jumping on it, breaking stuff, etc..!) ah well, at least they like it ^^

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey, I would be Symmetry's Paladin Officer Aidan (willy) We didn't get Gruul unfortunately but we had a few attempts at ZA, then a big bear kidnapped me and took me to LBRS for some epics :P

    Get back soon Floor... or else.... I'll cry... *tears*
    Urgilash said...
    just called my mum (A) She will helps me! so somewhere this weekend I hope ><

Post a Comment