CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 16 April 2008

We got a Winner!


This has got to be one of the best movies I have ever seen. I can't get the story out of my head, the movie always leaves me feeling physically sick. (Is that a good thing? yes.) Anyway, The movie is about drug addiction and the different reasons behind it. It starts off as a pretty solid story, but along the way the movie splits in 4 different story's with 4 different reasons and from the person's view.
What I loved about the movie when I saw it the first time is that at the end I couldn't tell you a turning point, I couldn't see where it all went wrong since it goes so gradually, just like a "real" addiction I think.

Another part I really loved is the soundtrack, it makes you feel awkward while watching and sometimes it's even demonic or sad. Done by Clint Mansell and the Kronos Quartet. It really makes the atmosphere and the story's of the movie better.

This movie leaves you watching the credits in silence, thinking about the whole thing. You want to share it to people, although it is not a the most pleasant experience. Still, it is one to watch.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    think i'll have to watch that, sounds good

Post a Comment