CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Internet Fails Again!

At the end of last year I was switching internet providers, brave move, but I heard a lot of good stuff about Tele 2 AND I would get a free laptop <3 My old provider would stop at 31 december and the new one would be available the 2nd of january, my old provider stayed on till the 7th thank god since I got confirmation that Tele 2 would be late with a few days. after the few days, you might have guessed it, nothing! To make a long story short, half of february I had my internet back. Lovely Service!!

A week ago on monday, I was just having a conversation with my mum on the phone, wanted to go on checking my e-mail after she hung up and the internet had no connection. Got a bit annoyed since my router fucks up a lot, so went to restart it, nothing after it. Went fiddling with the wires since they aren't in the best shape, nothing.
So I called Tele 2 and they did a test! yes, a test! to check if it was my modem or that the phoneline itself was failing. The woman said this: "I think you should take better care of your modem since there is nothing wrong with the line" wich pissed me off quite a bit since who is she to tell me to take better care of my stuff? xD She asked me what was the best time for me to be called back by the helpdesk, told her after 5 every workday, so ofcourse the next day they call me at 12 at my work ;)

Anyway, since i couldn't see what was going wrong I asked my mum's boyfriend to take a look, we tried 3 or 4 modems (yes I have a collection!!) and nothing seemed to work. He called the helpdesk again and they told him again that they would perform a test and he would be called back after. So I muttered something about, test wont help they already did that, and like they will call you back :S After 2 minutes he got called back (./gasp) and told them that there was no signal on the line. (ehm, didnt the girl tell me it was my fault and there was nothing wrong withthe line?) If I'm lucky (lol?!) I will have internet again by friday, if not (duh) 3 weeks.

Because then I DO get internet?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I feel your pain, my net provider is a joke, times I wish I couldn't get any so I'd have more reason to go mad at them.

    But Kick 'em! you're a woman, you got lots of pointy shoes right?

    Aim a kick right to the stones of one of the technicians and tell them to get sorted ;)

Post a Comment