CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Random Shizzle!


Normally a little story forms in my head before I write the blog but now because of the stupid internet, it's kinda gone >< Don't get me wrong, I do have a sort of real life (who am I kidding huh? -.-')
Had an amazing weekend, lots of fun and been playing some of my old games (read non MMO) like Serious Sam. Oh how I loved the game on the xbox, hours and hours I played it. But since my xbox died a horrible dead a year ago, I had to play the Gamecube version. Playing it Co-op with Olli and after a night of hours and hours of fun... It doesnt save in multiplayer.... omg.. no.. I was SO enjoying it.. but to play EVERY level first in single player only to let it be saved till next time.. no... thanks...

Ok so we played Heroes 3 (someone remember that?!) awesome 2d-ish action, perfect. So after we are exploring kingdoms, slaying dragons for hours and hours.. corrupt save... GAAH :( Ah well, lets start over.. (Campaign is SO addictive!!!!) When I start thinking about it now, there is a third one. Started playing Tomb Raider 2. (square old Lara, YUM) Used to LOVE the game, I think I played it through 5 or 6 times. So in 3 seconds (after some jumping mistakes) Im finished with the first level. (WITH T-rex ofc ^^) So the movie starts to play, the bad guy dies and.. ehm hmm.. you need a new .exe version to get to the second level.. Right, no internet to look what this actually is, so that's yet another game to put on the pile of CRAP :'(

I personally think it's a conspiracy of microsoft (duh?) to let us play new games xD okok, serious, what's up with the new platforms not being able to play the old games, makes me a Sad Sushi :(

On a more serious note, internet MIGHT be up tomorrow, doubt it somehow :(
Oh and good luck to two friends of mine tonight, one with working longer without the dorfie for poking and one with cooking! May the spoon be with you!

2 Comments:

  1. Amildor said...
    Thanks dorfie, hope it won't be too long tonight, not really feeling like hours and hours of overtime this week , I mean, I need some sort of a life to be able to blog about it right? :D
    Urgilash said...
    maybe you can talk of your life as a.. no-lifer? ><

Post a Comment