CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 3 July 2008

HALP!

Ok, help me decide!!
Ruud and me are gonna order some shirts a J!nx and I can't decide.. duh -.-
I want to buy 2 shirts. already made my mind up about one, since it is SO cool :P
I fight like a girl.

Then there are a "few" I'm still doubting about. wich one is best for me? :D
- I love my gamer (Don't have one yet, but I'll find one!)
- I love my geek (same as above ;))
- Talk nerdy to me (need I say more?)
- RUN AWAY!!!
- Priest (Urgi! <3)
- Level ?? Humanoid

As you can see I seriously need your help ;)

EDIT: narrowed it down :D ./proud
- I love my gamer
- RUN AWAY!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Get both ^^
    If u must choose one, I would get the RUN AWAY!!! shirt. It's a close contest though, and some pictures would be nice :P
    Unknown said...
    Oh, didnt notice there were links >_<
    Depends if u want to be seens as a gamer or a gamers gf/wife. In my opinion, the run away shirt is more fitting (OMG FEMALE DORF!)
    Urgilash said...
    I took fight like a girl, run away AND I <3 my Gamer :P
    will ofc post some piccies when they arrive.

Post a Comment