CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 4 July 2008

Mixed Feelings.

Next saturday I will go to the Leonard Cohen concert @ Westerpark Amsterdam. It's not exactly music someone of my age would listen to, I got in contact with it through funerals.. I love his music, It has meaning and for me it even has added meaning.

My mum and me decided to go since it is something we share and I felt really great at going, just recently there has been some shit going on and I'm a bit.. emotional. Point is, when I am, I can't really listen to his music since all the added thoughts come up and I can't keep it dry.
I'm really looking forward to this, but at the same time I'm scared.. YAY ><

Leonard Cohen - Waiting for the Miracle (Extended version)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I know what you mean sweet wifey, but just because you are so emotional at this time its good to go!! Even if you cry you need to let your emotions go ok hun? Love you! <3

Post a Comment