CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 12 September 2008

Belgium

With my contract with the job agency ending next week, I still had 5 free days left so I could either get them paid, but taxes would be cutting it in half, or just take a vacation. Belgium here I come!!!
Rented a house in the Ardennes, lot's of nature and close to some lovely towns such as Bouillon.
Two weeks ago we were thinking of going to Corfu, but suddenly my mum's boyfriend had to go on a business trip leaving my mum with the dog, Skilly. Then decided we could find something closer to home where we could get the dog with us and we found this house last minute. Click here!
Leaving monday and _really_ looking forward to it.

1 Comment:

  1. Gsiwn3e49 said...
    Ah, the Ardennes are lovely! I'm jealous! I hope you both have a good time :)

Post a Comment