CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Laptop Update

Saturday Ruud came by to drop off a copy of Vista, installed it. (after I forgot to plug in my laptop, we needed to start over because the power was simply gone, yes I am THAT smart!) Installed a few drivers and it's up and running again. Few things are still weird though. My wireless doesn't seem to connect. It can see all the acces points, but can't connect to them somehow. Don't know what is up with that.. :S
some drivers seem to stop working altogether from time to time as well. First my webcam drivers. I de-installed them and then my cam worked (yes without any drivers :S) and yesterday my sound just stopped, telling me the drivers weren't installed. So I restarted the pc and the lovely sound of Vista greeted me. (/wrist)

Ach, I can be on a stable pc for now till my pc is fixed aka new one :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment