CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 12 June 2008

Party!

21st of june my mum is throwing her (2nd) 50th birthday party!
It's her birthday on the 9th of december but since she wanted a garden party she decided not to celebrate it then, since thats a bit cold xD, but in the summer. So William (her boyfriend) and me decided that was bullshit and threw her a surprise party in december and in 2 weeks, she will throw her own party :)

My uncle lives on a farm and the party will be held there and it's a lot of planning involved. Because of my mum's health she doesnt have the energy a "normal" person has, so she started planning a while ago and asked some people to help her in the process. I took the day before the party off from work so I can help her with cooking etc. On the day itself I'm going there early to help set up and more cooking. But now... I'm in charge of music!! I'm so happy, love music :D

So I thought, 50th birthday, she wants to dance.. I downloaded all the Tour of Duty cd's (anyone remember them? :P) and my mum was fiddling around on youtube to see what she liked. We got a whole list, from Chris Isaak to Dolly Parton to Gerudo Valley from Zelda (YES!!!) and now it's my job to get them all on cd's ^^

Looking forward to the party, at least I know the music will be good ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment