CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 27 June 2008

Party!

Last saturday was my mums party. Good and bad things to say about it.

It was a shame that the football match between Russia and Holland was on the same day, so my mum planned it that we ate at 7, or started then and then people could watch the game at 8.45 and after we could come back to enjoy some drinks etc.
Few people misread the invitation so they turned up at 8. Wich resulted in rushing through the food and people watching the game.
after that there was another 30 minutes extra because Holland was simply playing dramatically. So at around 11 pm everyone was done with the football (and I mean really done, Russia won.) so at 12 pm people started leaving again, wich was a bit of a shame.

for myself, after working quite hard on friday and saturday to get this all going and in between not nearly enough sleep, i got a bit pissed at people coming late and probably drank a bottle of rose even before dinner. It was really unlike me, since I dont drink that much. Thank god I didn't feel drunk though :) What did get to me was that i was really tired.. I didn't talk to a lot of people and only wanted to go to bed :P

It sounds all really negative, but it was an awesome party, just was to damn tired and that stupid game ruined a bit of fun.
But then again, will not try and organise this big of a party anytime soon :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment