CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 12 June 2008

Thoughts

It seems that every few years I need to change things or something, what is that? Am I running away from something?
Few years ago I kinda stopped seeing all my friends from school. I needed change, I was stuck. Got back in contact with two of them, wich is good, I'm happy about that.
Sometimes it just feels as if I'm running, running from people, running from things wich are good. If you get to attached it will hurt when it's over. or something...

In an earlier blog I told you I wanted to switch to studying again next year, well I decided to do that later since I don't want this to fail, I need more time to think. I need to make the right decision for once :P

Two or three weeks ago I broke up with Olli, we were together for 1.5 years, It hurts, it's weird and it's life. We have to go on and that is what I'm doing. I'm enjoying my free time, wich I have without my guild and without a boyfriend.

It just starts to feel that every 2/3 years I need changes, I don't want changes, I want my thoughts to settle down.

Song wich is in my head the last few weeks, Damien Rice - 9 Crimes (thanks volc ;)) with a WoW Machinima wich is simply beautifull.

4 Comments:

  1. Amildor said...
    I know what you mean. I have that about every year or 2 as well. I need a clean start to get everything back in line in my head again. Lately it's been more and more random, but it's stabilising now.

    In the end I'm just happy that I have a few constants and people that I really like stick with me no matter what :)
    Urgilash said...
    true, but it's scary at the same, since i thought I was done with it ;)
    Gsiwn3e49 said...
    Aww, baby ;_; I'm sorry to hear this! You guys were making some fine plans and everything seemed to work out alright.

    Come here you *huggle*

    We should talk again a bit more :) Take care, okay?
    Urgilash said...
    Cailin! <3
    hope to speak to you more ye, we still need our girls night (a)

Post a Comment