CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 28 March 2009

Busy, busy...

So much happening at the moment, forgot to update here.
I'll give a nice little overview :P

March 13th I moved into my new flat, don't have any pics at the moment but it's really nice. It's a one bedroom flat, nice living room, kitchen and bathroom (bath yay!!) Oh and a balcony! I'm really loving it, eventho it's not in the greatest neighbourhood. (have to do groceries with the bus -.-')
The same day Lewis came over which was really nice, hadn't seen him him in a while. Ofcourse he came over AFTER I moved all my stuff & boxes into the flat :P

Next week I started work at IBM for Xerox tech department. Since I worked at Imabari on my own for a year I was kinda nervous about having collegues again, but it turned out all good. Nice Dutch team, very social and I felt quite welcome.
Had a lot of training on how to troubleshoot for Xerox and it's actually quite fun. Just the amount of things... was SO tired everytime i got home :P

Lewis came over the next weekend again and I tried Haggis! It wasn't all that bad to be honest. Think I was just thinking to much about WHAT i was eating, wouldve enjoyed it more without my mind wandering off what part of the sheep I was chewing on NOW :P

This week has been the same really, more training, more tired :P Went to Dundee friday to visit Lewis and we're going to watch the match tonight, Holland - Scotland *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment