CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Journey

My mum and me left to Newcastle with the boat from ijmuiden on monday at 6pm Dutch time. Arrived in Newcastle at 9am. Road change was difficult at first, going a lot better now, but damn, changing sides is hard, remember you where thought before crossing a road. First look to your left, then to the right and left again and cross the street. damn, hard changing that after 23 years :P

After we got off the boat we went to a little shopping mall thingy with parking spaces to redo all the boxes etc I took with me. Closed the door and drove away. We heard a big BOOM and we looked back, door open, few bags all over the street. Oh yes xD

Ofcourse we took some wrong turns here and there and we freaked out cus we forgot on which side of the road we had to be etc etc. But we got there!

I'm in Largs now.. The owner of the B&B told me to find a place here because it is so beautiful, and it is, it really is.. but erm.. kinda dead aswell :P being used to Amsterdam... no :P

Have to go from PC... more updates soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment