CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Flat hunting!

Today I had an appointment to view a flat at 11am in Paisley. We entered the appartment, being on the 3rd floor.. and I nearly cried. It was half of my old flat and this was a studio >< Could barely move in it. Went to 3 other agency's in Paisley but all the flats were quite expensive and small.
From Paisley to my work it's about 30 mins by train and it would be 70 pounds a month. Figured I should look at places in Greenock because it was the same price range.

First 3 letting agents were shit >< nothing in my price range. Last one I went had 2 flats, we could view both immediately.
First one was small and smelled bad lol, but way better than anything I had seen before. The second one blew my mind :P It was really nice, lots of new furniture etc.

Decided that I will be taking that appartment, eventho the rent is a bit higher than I like ><
Got a nice linkie! Link!!!

Will be moving in friday or saturday.
Me has a happy!

1 Comment:

  1. Gsiwn3e49 said...
    that last flat looks pretty good, and 360 isn't awful is it? Looks like a safe and comfy place to come home to.

Post a Comment