CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Contract

I just got offered a contract for a year. I should be _so_ excited.. but I'm not :S
Basically I have a dream job, I don't have to do much, can read some books and if my boss isn't here. I can even bring my laptop and play some games or watch some series/movies.

Who wouldn't want that right? well.. me...
It all sounds awesome and yay but I need a more rewarding job to be honest. I come home tired, from doing nothing. My brain just stops working from reading damn gossip sites and playing flash games.

meh, I feel spoiled for not being happy about this, a lot of people would kill for this job, just right now I'm at a stage of "what the hell to do with my life?" I want to study, but study what? My dream was always to leave Holland someday, live/work abroad but with the study I had in mind I can't really work in another country. Lot of people say, just stay in Holland! but well, I'm always picking men in other country's too, so meh..

Why isn't stuff like this more easy? I'm all confused :(

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    If you have the chance to study abroad I think you should do it. Only thing is really the language but you'll get to experience how it is to live in a different country. And dutch education isn't that great anyway, last I read Norway and Denmark were rated as the highest educated people in the world. Go join them :D
    Urgilash said...
    I would love to study abroad, always been my dream, but i think for now I will stay here at the company and use the free time I have at my job to think about what the hell I should do :P
    And as you said, the language migt be a prob, but with the free time I have I can always study the language first with LOI or something like that, right? :P
    Gsiwn3e49 said...
    Hey babe :)

    I know -exactly- how you feel about your job. The assignment I'm at right now is a rather light one. The fact that it's so light bothers me a lot and I am bored, just like you. I originally picked this assignment 'cause it'd give me enough time to work on my second college degree. Now that -that's- temporarily out of the though, I'm stuck with a lot of time on my hands.

    So per the first of Oct I'm starting a new and very challenging assignment! /o/

    The way I see it you could do a few different things... You could get some books on subjects that you'd like to study and maybe even work on a degree through LOI or something. Or you could search for a more challenging job while you're working this one.

    Take care :) *huggle*
    Urgilash said...
    I signed my contract yesterday, it's not the best contract ever, but it will do :)
    Like i wrote to you in my email, I will take some time to sort some personal stuff out and then I will indeed look for a LOI study of some sort.
    Might be a study wich goes with my interests for next year or just some fun thing like a language to keep me busy ^^

Post a Comment