CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Play!

Ever since I heard of this concert I wanted to go there, Play! A Video Game Symphony.
They always toured in the U.S.A. so that was kind of hard to reach ^^ This year they are coming to Copenhagen, when I saw that I decided that I would go, make a weekend out of it. It's after my birthday so my financial situation should be a bit better as well.

But the funny part, I'm gonna combine this now to visit Aske as well, going to the concert together and enjoying ourselves ^^
Coincidence :)

Really looking forward to the concert itself. On the latest shows Akira Yamaoka played A song, wich is one of my fav songs in the Silent Hill series. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ38UUXjQDw I really hope he will be there, I so love the games because of the great music!

Ok, well that's enough of my fangirl addictions ><
<3<3<3 AKIRA YAMAOKA!!!! <3<3<3

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Ooh sweet that you are going Floor! :D And Akira is great thanks for introducing him to me..! Have a good time when you go! :D

Post a Comment