CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 11 August 2008

Navaras

The nine ("nava") emotional states ("rasa") that are exhibited during music, drama, and the visual arts, the experience of which bring about a state of transcendental bliss.

As I still (very casual) play WoW with some friends of mine we decided to switch servers, when some old Symmetry members heard that we would be leaving, they wanted to come with us. Since we suddenly were with more then a guild would take in at once we decided to start up our own little guild. It won't be used for hardcore raiding, just some casual play with friends.
I'm very happy with this decision since I really missed the people from Symmetry and playing with them.
We started thinking of a name and a lot liked Navaras because of the meaning behind it. Juno Reactor has a song called Navras, wich is used in the Matrix movies. I loved the song so I looked up the meaning of Navras and tadaaa guildname was born.

Juno Reactor - Navras


asato ma sad gamaya
tamaso ma jyotir gamaya
mrutyor ma amrtam gamaya

From ignorance lead me to truth
From darkness lead me to light
From death lead me to immortality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment